Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have a samsung refrigerator that is freezing food in the

i have a samsung refrigerator that is freezing food in the refrigerator every now and than. the model rb215labp.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

there is a temperature sensor in the refrigerator section that is bad.Sensor DA32-10105T     Main Product Viewits number 1-3 on this diagram. you need to replace the sensor. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hey bryan where is that sensor you mention at. the home owner also says when the refrigerator is over freezing the freezor is getting warm. do this make sense to you. where is the main control board at i might replace the sensor and the main control board. what do you think
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

the freezer gets warm too ? that very well could be the control board if thats the case.its # XXXXX on this diagram and in the back in a box by the compressor, heres a link to the control, I would replace both. thanks, Bryan