Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

With no prior problems, my Maytag Washer/Dryer combination

With no prior problems, my Maytag Washer/Dryer combination (model #LSE7806ACE) washer won't fill with water, when the dial is on 18 minutes on regular fabrics setting (or on any other setting, either). No combination of water temperature works, either. Checked the circuit breaker; it's working. The attached dryer works fine. No changes in the hoses since installation. Could be either the dial control or the lid switch, but I don't know how to diagnose this further. Recommendation?
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

If you set this to spin does it ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, it doesn't.
okay so you get nothing at all, no noise no motor sound ? remove the front panel # XXXXX on the diagram and check the fuse # XXXXX on the remove the front panel take the two screws out of the front. the fuse will be on the left side mounted to the machine. make sure you unplug this before servicing. replace the fuse.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK, this will take a few minutes.
okay take your time .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yup! That's the problem.The fuse reads "1A 250/312". I assume I can get a replacement with showing the burned out fuse. Is that correct?
yes ! bring it to Lowe's or a hardware store and show them, they will match it up . good job ! thanks and best wishes, Bryan