Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Ge oven, a trivection, has power to all four burners but

My Ge oven, a trivection, has power to all four burners but the control panel is completely blank....as if there is no power to the panel.and therefore I cannot use the oven???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
Good morning . can you get me the full model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model JS998Soh1ss

Serial TF2 765530

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay when you push the buttons to set the bake or broils does the control beep like its working but you just have no digital readout at all ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is no response whatsoever from any control panel button when pressed.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Oh, thats not good, it means the main control power board has failed. these are very difficult to work on and should be tested for power in and out of the board before replacing, they are also expensive. around $300.00, if you do not have electrical testing experience you may want to call for service. it would be better to pay someone to check the power then to just start replacing parts. if you have experience test the board for power. if it get power in but isn't sending power to the other controls then replace the power board. heres a link to the part. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/WB27T10551/0022/364?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=WB27T10551 its number 407 on this diagram.