Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hello, The model in question is a Sharp 426HSF microwave.

The model in question is a Sharp 426HSF microwave. The two things that do not work are tray rotation and magnetron activation. I have tried the "door wiggle" steps for a trouble shoot to no avail. When I enter time and press start there is an audible click. Any other suggestions?

V/r
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

the problem is a failed door switch, check all the door switches one is bad. there are either two or three, most have three, check for continuity and replace the faulty switch.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, our site has been having problems with the accept button, I noticed this question is still open, are you having trouble accepting or do you need more assistance ? I would be happy to continue helping if your problem is not solved. If you have tried to accept the answer and have been unable to please let us know so we can notify the main office of the issue,
thanks and best wishes, Bryan