Okay great . your main power board is faulty. its common on these. appliancepartsimages.com/dbImages/00002130/00641383.jpg" alt=""/>the problem is this board is almost as much as a new microwave. ($183.00) and if you have had this microwave for 5 years or longer its best to replace the microwave instead of repairing this on. microwaves only last 5-7 years at best. you will have other issues with this such as the magnetron failure. this is also common . at this point I recommend replacing it but if you wish to repair it there is a link below to order the board.
I hope this helps . thanks and best wishes, Bryan