Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a whirlpool ultimate care wash machine super capacity

I have a whirlpool ultimate care wash machine super capacity 5 speed 8 cycles....the machine all of a sudden during the wash cycle, after the wash cycle the machine stopped and would not continue to the rinse and spin cycle nor drained.....

model no is........3357978....which was indented on the back panel...only number I found
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
if you open the lid theres a model # XXXXX in the back , can you check there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what happened to my help?
I'm still here, did you get my reply about the model # ? if not its not a big deal I think I found your model, what you need to do is replace your lid switch, Lid Switch Assembly(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewthis is fairly easy to replace and you can do it yourself, heres a link to a video to show you how. you can pick up a lid switch at a local parts store or order it on line @ hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i sent u the model no....

here it is again.............LSQ8512KQ0

okay thats the model # XXXXX used to find your info. the info I posted above is correct, you need to order and replace the lid switch, the video shows you how to replace it, thanks and have a great day ! , Bryan
Did you receive my last reply ?I noticed you didn't accept the answer yet , is there something else you need to know ?if so please ask and I will be happy to help you further. thanks Bryan
Hi again, our site has been having problems with the accept button, I noticed this question is still open, are you having trouble accepting or do you need more assistance ? I would be happy to continue helping if your problem is not solved. If you have tried to accept the answer and have been unable to please let us know so we can notify the main office of the issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan