Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE AN ADMIRAL WASHING MACHINE MODEL NUMBER ATW4475VQ0.

I HAVE AN ADMIRAL WASHING MACHINE MODEL NUMBER ATW4475VQ0. THE SPIN CYCLE WILL NOT SPIN WITH A LOAD IN THE WASHER, BUT WILL SPIN EMPTY. i HAVE ALREADY REPLACED THE MOTOR COUPLER, BUT IT STILL ISN'T WORKING.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

okay if the machine will spin empty then the clutch is worn. these have pads in them similar to brake pads in a car, they wear and slip. you will need to order and replace the clutch assembly (not so bad to replace) heres a link to the clutch and a video that shows you how to replace it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Clutch-Assembly/285785/2670?modelNumber=ATW4475VQ0#repairHelpVideoTabs just click the blue link. this will take care of your issue, thanks and have a great day, Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, our site has been having problems with the accept button, I noticed this question is still open, are you having trouble accepting or do you need more assistance ? I would be happy to continue helping if your problem is not solved. If you have tried to accept the answer and have been unable to please let us know so we can notify the main office of the issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan