Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a jenn aire JES9860AAB slide in range serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I have a jenn aire JES9860AAB slide in range serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN it displays a fault code F-1 F-7 no controls work except the clock on /off pad the burner controls work but nothing else. Will replacing the EOC solve the problem? gary scherb
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Are you saying that the display is showing F1 F7 at the same time? It's not showing an "E1 F7" or "F1" and "F7" at different times?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The panel shows F1-7
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
OK perfect, that is quite a bit different. F1-7 means that your oven thinks your touchpad is disconnected from the ERC. This shouldn't be an issue with the ERC, but rather the touch control panel. Try to unplug the touchpad from the ERC and plug it back in securely with the oven unplugged. Plug the oven back in and see if it works. If not, then replace the touch control panel and below is a link to the part you'd need to order.