Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

For a range, model # XXXXX||14.9KW ..... we are seeking

For a range, model # XXXXX||14.9KW ..... we are seeking new burners. These are not the plug-in type, unfortunately. Any hope of finding the parts still available?

Many thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

are these the burners you need ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
These look like it, but I must say that I am now 3000 miles from the stove. I last saw them yesterday when I was home for a big birthday. I do know for sure that the burners need to be screwed in or whatever to be attached, rather than the newer "plu-in" burners (so much easier). But I don't know if there are 4 "leads" that need to be attached.Can I get back to you after I check with my mother?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

well these are the ones that fit the G.E and hotpoint ranges. there 6 " and 8 " I'm including the link to both. heres the 6 " link.

and heres the 8 " link

these are the ones you need, there are part #s there also so if you can take the part # XXXXX you may be able to get them locally. thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Bryan: Good lead to follow up on ... Mom can order and have someone with moderate skills do the installation.

My computer is frozen at this point and I can not accept. Don't know how to formally reply an acceptance so you can get paid.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
when you can just press the green accept button and that should get me paid. if you have an issue with that I'll report it and J.A. will help. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Computer not responding to any pressing of any part of site .... including the green button. Want to get you paid.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay I will tell J.A., thanks and have a great day ! Bryan