Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi, My Kenmore fridge model 795.71304.011, ser. #010MRXX40362,

My Kenmore fridge model 795.71304.011, ser. #010MRXX40362, bottom freezer, purchaesd 11/29/2010, stopped working & display shows Er on fridge side & FF on the freezer side. It is not running. The first time this happened, I unplugged the fridge, plugged it back in and it started running. Worked for about 5 days and now quit again.
Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Er FF means that your freezer fan isn't spinning properly. Sometimes unplugging the refrigerator will reset the error, but if the error comes back, the freezer fan back behind the back panel INSIDE the freezer directly in the middle needs to be ordered and replaced because it's starting to spin inadequately. Below is a link to the fan motor you'll need to order and replace to fix the issue.