Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

sears kenmore dish washer model 665.16294401 s/n FS2501109. While

sears kenmore dish washer model 665.16294401 s/n FS2501109.
While washing a load of dishes it stopped in the last minute or two of the last rinse cycle. It left about a 1" of water in the tub, there are no lights still on and I can't get any to light up. I have power coming to the unit.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

The problem here is the thermal fuse has blown, This is located inside the control panel.

Open the door, Take all the screws out around the inner liner behind the control panel. Lift the panel off, You will see the thermal fuse hooked up to the control board.

Click here to order the replacement part

Please remember after "ACCEPTING" you can come back at any time for additional assistance if needed.

Thanks