Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

model 4775/90EGR fan comes on but the oven and the 4 burners

model 4775/90EGR fan comes on but the oven and the 4 burners do not come on. Ckt braker is OK providing 240 VAC. What could be the problem?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The only thing that can stop the oven from heating at all on any burner or inside the oven is if the oven is only getting 120 volts but not 240 volts. If you have a multimeter you can pull the oven forward and remove the back access panel where the power cord connects to the back of the oven. Test between the 2 outside wires and you should get 240 volts. If not, then you'll need to check for shorted wires on the power cord, or bad outlet, or possibly a bad breaker. If you are getting 240 volts, take the entire back panel off the oven and look for a broken wire somewhere because that is the only thing that can cause this problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm getting 240 VAC to the back of the oven, is there a part (infinity switch) or something else that can cause this problem?
no, there is absolutely no part that will stop all the elements and the oven from heating up. The only thing that connects all of those elements together is terminal block on the back of the oven where the power cord connects. That's why I advised to look for a broken wire around the terminal block on the back of the oven if you're sure it's getting 240 volts.