Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

i have a ge side by side refrig ser #vr211375, model gsh22jsxa

i have a ge side by side refrig ser #vr211375, model gsh22jsxa ss; i awoke this morning with a warm refrig and freezer. I turned it off for 1 hr then back on but no luck, also adjusted the temp controls.

do i need to call a repair or do you have a suggestion?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

It's likely you have a bad control board or sensor, Unfortunately there is no reset, This will require diagnosis and parts, If you want to try to fix this yourself I can help you narrow the problem down. If you don't feel comfortable doing this kind of repair yourself then you should call a repair man :(

Please remember after "ACCEPTING" you can come back at any time for additional assistance if needed.