Tech Michael
Tech Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years exp. repairing all types of home appliances, Computer repair

Whirlpool Cabrio washer #WTW6200SW0. Trying to remove inner

Whirlpool Cabrio washer #WTW6200SW0. Trying to remove inner tub to check for clothes in-between, ( get tho "OL"code on every cycle) have removed the agitator and 7/16 nut and can't get the tub out ? any suggestions
Hi I am Tech Michael I would be happy to help you with this
Below is a web site you should visit it has the instructions you needSmile

Please note, pressing the ACCEPT button does NOT close your question. It actually keeps me in the loop with you, and allows me to continue dialogue with you and allows me to set up a follow up appointment with you. At no additional cost!
I will still be here for you until the job is complete and you are satisfied!
Thank You
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Micheal,
Our machine is a type # XXXXX it has the vertical old style agitator inside of it and i need to remove the base with the "fins"? All i am trying to do is check for an object between the drums on the bottom.
Hi Do you mean a shaft with a spline?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was able to remove the agitator bottom and the plastic basket hub, on this model there appears to be a steel keeper ring around the shaft, do i need to find the spanner wrench to remove this to get the inner basket out? and if there is no obstructions between the baskets what else may cause the "OL" (over load) to trigger every time even in an empty cycle.... ?
Hi, yes thats how its held on.
Sorry for the delay was out for a bit But I am here now if you still need advice.
Thank you