Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
It would be Sd which is a suds error.
Possible Causes / Procedure
■ If too much detergent was used:
-Run the unit through a Rinse/Spin cycle.
-Run a Normal cycle without adding any detergent.
This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump,
pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle
is the code still there ?
Thanks again.... I took the whole pump out and found some loose chage in there. working perfectly now.