Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

how can i locate and clean my drain filter on my kenmore elite

how can i locate and clean my drain filter on my kenmore elite front load washer?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer ..If it seems to be taking a while..This only means I'm reviewing a solution to your problem..Sorry you are having this problem..Do you have a exact model number for this washer..?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do. It's 110.44932 200
Your washer most likely looks like the one in the picture..Remove the three screws along the very bottom front..Pull the front bottom panel down and out towards you..Behind that panel is the drain filter clean out...Be warned if there is any water in the drum ..Once the filter cap is removed there will be water flowing out onto the bottom of the washer..Also please remember to use the Submit button before leaving today..Thanks Bob

graphic
#11 is the drain pump filter..Once you remove the front bottom panel you will see the filter cap..Like i said if there is any water in the drum removing the cap will cause water to drain out..A shop vac works well to first remove the water from the drum.

As one of the Experts, I assist customers, like you, for a living, it is not a hobby or a pastime. I furnish information to you in good faith and hope that you will respect the honor system in the Terms of Service and press the "Submit" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you, and a small portion of the deposit you made with Just answer. Unless a customer presses the "Submit" button, I do not receive any credit, or payment. I hope you can appreciate my position...Thanks Bob

graphic