Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have GE refrigerator model GFSF2KEYC CC. This morning it

I have GE refrigerator model GFSF2KEYC CC. This morning it seemed too cold in the refrigerator compartment, so we attempted to adjust the electronic control to make it a little warmer. When we tried to change the setting from 4 to 3, the digital control setting lights went to 0 and began flashing. The refrigerator is no longer cooling. The lights are still flashing zeroes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

this is a common failure on these refrigerators, the main control board has failed. G.E. has had to redesign the control boards. it will need to be replaced. the part # XXXXX XXXXX its located on the back of the refrigerator , there is an 8X10" cover on the back its behind that cover. unfortunately you will need to order and replace the board. wish I had better news. sorry. hope this helps though, thanks , Bryan