Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

sorry, the same question..3 people use this machine, how can

sorry, the same question..3 people use this machine, how can I fix it???
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no problem with the other person, you said I could open the question up to all appliance tech
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? what exactly is this doing or not doing ? also can you recheck the model # XXXXX not comming up. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I am going to look at the model # XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay thanks. I think I found it, it looks like the 8 should be a B.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model mtw6600t80..........type 580.....serial #cu1370188.......this is one of those computerized things.......no matter what I try the green lights are flashing on every option that you can wash on and beeping and the lock is on.......this has occurred before amongst other things.....I used this washer yesterday morning and had no problem. I don't know if anyone else tried to use it and put too much soap in....we use the right kind of tide..any help will be appreciated.....thanks, Mary
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

okay Mary. can you try and put this in diagnostic mode ? follow directions below.

ACTIVATION OF AUTOMATIC

DIAGNOSTIC TEST MODE

1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in

with all indicators off; or with only the Clean indicator

on).

2. Select any one button (except POWER, START and

PAUSE/CANCEL) and follow the steps below, using

the same button (remember the button):

a. Press/hold 3 seconds.

b. Release for 3 seconds.

c. Press/hold 3 seconds.

d. Release for 3 seconds.

e. Press/hold 3 seconds.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
going to try now...all buttons are blinking....I at first could not stop ;the flashing green lights, then I hit the delay button and it set it for 5hours and I did the 3 second routine and then hit start and BINGO!! Thank you very much, Mary
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
your welcome Mary, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.