Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

we have a LG gas dryer, model #DLG2524W, it is leaing clothes

we have a LG gas dryer, model #DLG2524W, it is leaing clothes wet or damp and appears to be shutting down early without running a full cycle, what would it be a sensor?
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

is the whole dryer shutting down early or is it just the heat that seems to be shutting down and not staying hot enough ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
whole dryer shuts down
okay about how long into the dry cycle does this happen ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my wife says- initial cylce runs a standard 40 minutes but the clothes ain't dry, restart and it only runs 7-10 minutes and they still are not dry. run again and again
okay , your thermistor is bad. Thermistor 6323EL2001B Main Product Viewbefore replacing this however check the vent going outside and make sure its completely clear . a good test is to take the vent off the dryer completely and run a load. if it drys correctly then the vent system needs to be cleaned good. if it doesn't replace the thermistor. heres a link to order if needed, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermistor/6323EL2001B/1268206?modelNumber=DLG2524W thanks, Bryan