Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

oven door hinge on dcs rgs-484gg right hinge came off - how

oven door hinge on dcs rgs-484gg right hinge came off - how do u remove door from hinges to fix loose bracket inside
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You must remove the entire door with hinges in order to access the hinge receptacles. To do this, just open the door all the way so that the hinges are completely open. Now there is a little metal flip up tab on the bottom of the hinge. Flip this tab up and it will lock out your hinge. Do this to both sides and then the door will just lift up and pull off.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HOW DO I ACCESS RECEPTICALS FRO HINGE - ONE SIDE COMPLETELY OFF - NEED TO REPLACE & PUT IN NEW SCREWS
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
That is not an easy task AT ALL. The entire side panel of the oven needs to be removed and there are screws all around it. You may even have to remove the cooktop to remove the right side panel but I'd need to be there to see it for sure.