APPLIANCE GURU-John, Business owner

help! I have a stack washer dryer model number Lte6234dq1

help! I have a stack washer dryer model number Lte6234dq1 my dryer wont stay on I had to tape the end cycle button down to keep it running. I have replaced end cycle signal, little black thing that its connected to and the temp-cycle control from another unit, what am i missing?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  APPLIANCE GURU-John replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for using this service. I will be assisting you with your question today. When you are referring to the end cycle switch is this the third small control knob from the left?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
as you look at front its far right 2nd to the left
Ok when you activate this switch it sends power to the motor only when your pushing it. After the motor starts turning it activates a switch on the motor that keeps the motor turning, this switch is not working, unfortunately you have to replace the motor because the switch is built onto the motor. Replace the motor , this will solve your problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
easy to swap out? things to watch out for? Thanks for your information takes all the guessing out of the picture!
Well if your pretty handy its not hard to switch out. Be sure to unplug the unit first of course and it has 2 clamps holding it in place and remove the belt and the connectors.
If you need any information during installation after accepting this answer you can come back to this post and ask and I will be happy to help you.