Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

I have a front loading washer with the dryer stacked on top.

I have a front loading washer with the dryer stacked on top. The washer has no power. I have power at the electrical outlet. Seems like the door locking latch and door switch are functioning properly. What else can I check?

Welcome to Just Answers, I will be glad to help you with your question.

Does the display come on or is it blank?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Display is blank.

If you are sure that you have power, then you will need to replace the CPU board. It should be displaying something if you have electrical power to it.

Here is a link to the part.

http://www.partselect.com/PS2363349-Whirlpool-W10273828-Electronic-Control.htm?SourceCode=1&SearchTerm=MAH6700AWW&ModelNum=MAH6700AWW

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There is no internal curcuit protection that would cause the lack of power to the CPU?

No, there is no protection that I am aware of, but I would still take it apart and follow the power wire from where it enters the machine to the board.

There is only one component before the board and its located in the corner of the machine. Its called the EMI filter, the power comes into the filter and right out. Get a voltmeter and check power coming in from the house and out of the filter. If none out , replace filter or replace board

Link to filter # XXXXX

http://www.partselect.com/PS906472-Maytag-34001330-FILTER-EMI.htm?SourceCode=1&SearchTerm=MAH6700AWW&ModelNum=MAH6700AWW

Y9ou can search other sites for these parts and maybe get some better pricing.