Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a maytag range MGR44552BDW that some functions on the

Customer Question

I have a maytag range MGR44552BDW that some functions on the electronic control panel do not work. Costs estimate for an entire control panel are around $200. I'm wondering if just the circut board is available. The number on circut board is(NNN) NNN-NNNN00079. Maybe that is less?

Larry
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

Unfortunately no this control is one piece and parts for it are not available separately.

You might try contacting the company at the link below, it might be less expensive to have the old control repaired.

Click here to have the old control repaired

Please remember after "ACCEPTING" you can come back at any time for additional assistance if needed.

Thanks