Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a GE gas slide-in range. The Electical panel on the

I have a GE gas slide-in range. The Electical panel on the front stopped working while I was using the oven. It is the control panel for stove/clock/timers/etc. and it just went blank. The oven light no longer comes on either. I have check the home electical panel and we did not blow a fuse. Tested the power at the outlet the stove plugs into and there is power to the stove. Took apart front panel of stove. All plugs and wires are tighetly connected. Can you suggest any further troubleshooting options?
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

Sounds like either one of the fuses are blown or the control has a bad power relay, pull the wires off 157, 158 then test them with a ohm meter. If they test open then replace the defective part.

If they test good then a power relay in the control is bad, in this case the control will need to be replaced.

Please remember after "ACCEPTING" you can come back at any time for additional assistance if needed.