Hello and thank you for using this service.
On that unit it is very common for a small object to get stuck in the pump out pipe. Now if you are sure that is clear, you have to check if the unit is getting water. If the inlet valve screen is plugged up or the water proof system is plugged up. Here are the directions to check the water proof system out, that feeds the water to the valve.
They often get clogged with stuff and stick.
5.24 WaterProof System (WPS) Removal
1. Remove the drip pan. See Section 5.29.
2. Release the hose clamp tension and remove the intake hose from the flow meter
(or water intake assembly).
3. Disconnect the electrical connection to the solenoid valve (Y2) located near the
front of the water softener
4. Release the locking collar tension on the back of the dishwasher and remove the
WPS by pulling outwards.
The new WPS is supplied with various flow restrictors. Ensure that the correct flow
restrictor (color-coded) is installed.
5.25 WaterProof System (WPS) Restrictor Replacement
1. Shut off the water supply.
2. Disconnect the WPS at the plumbing supply connection.
3. Remove the sealing washer and filter from inside the WPS connection.
4. Using a 5mm nut driver, press and tilt the restrictor to the side (see Figure 5-22).
Please click Accept and a smiley face as to how I assisted you today and bonuses are appreciated. Than