Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Dishwasher function board blinking green light on Rinse and

Customer Question

Dishwasher function board blinking green light on Rinse and when pressing the Cancel button I get a blinking green light on that one as well. Turned off power at breaker box, let sit for 2 hours, reenergized and still get same results. What do I need to do to get back to regular function?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The green flashing light on the rinse button is actually an error code and it means that your touchpad on the control panel has failed. There is really nothing you can do but to order and replace the entire plastic touch control panel at the top of your dishwasher to fix the issue. The part costs about $100-130 or so normally.