Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs

We have a front load LG that is 2.5 years old. Today, after

We have a front load LG that is 2.5 years old. Today, after I did a load of laundry I noticed that the liquid soap was still mostly in the dispenser along with lots of water and that the other cups in the dispense were full of water. I washed another load and the same thing happened. I also noticed that the liquid detergent cup seemed to look different...bigger or maybe I am just imagining it..I am wondering if part of it could have broken off and gotten lodged? Any ideas?
Cari Meneghini [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Care replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answers, I will be glad to help you with your question.
You need to remove the detergent dispenser and clean it. Pull it out as far as you can and look for a small unlocking tab. Press it down "slightly" and pull the drawer out and clean any residue that has accumulated in the dispenser.
Look down inside the housing and see if anything is plugging the hole in the end of it.

Please press the Accept Button (or the Smiley Face if prompted ) now, if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you.
Pressing Accept will insure that I will still be able to help for future follow-up questions at no additional cost to you.
If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!