Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.

I have an Ultra Wash, QuietGuard Deluxe 665.13732K600. . .

I have an Ultra Wash, QuietGuard Deluxe 665.13732K600. . . after I ran the washer, the clean light was blinking, not a solid light as normal. I can't get the light to go off, or the machine to run again.

Try resetting the unit first by pressing this button configuration: Hi-Temp, Heated Dry, Hi-Temp, Heated Dry. This will start the diagnostic cycle on your unit. Once the diagnostics cycle has run then you should be able to run the machine again. The clean light flashing is an error in the heater circuit on your unit and could just be a false reading due to certain water/electrical conditions. If the error occurs over and over then you may have to check the heater circuit and element for any faults, breaks or loose connections and replace or repair the broken component. I have found that this error can occur when the water going into the unit is too hot OR way too cold. This will cause the unit to have a false reading and determine that the heater is running too long or not long enough. I hope this helps you understand your situation a little better. Let me know if you have any other questions about your unit. I will be glad to help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still checking. It went to quick rinse & the drying light was on. I know the quick rinse cycle does NOT normally have the drying light come on, as I use it a lot of the time. Therefore, I pushed cancel 2 times. I am now seeing if the Smart Wash cycle will work correctly - I normally use that.

This cycle takes a while to find out if the clean light will be solid and not blink. If I push accept answer now and I still have a problem, then what?? . . . If I have already paid, do I have to pay again?

Only click accept when you are ready. It does not charge you again, it just authorizes them to pay me for my time..