Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Superbad kds17 or Hobart number wm5h. I need new upper and lower baskets; door g

I have a Superbad kds17 or Hobart number wm5h. I need new upper and lower baskets; door gasket, and water valve. Where can I obtain those items?

Nancy in minneapolis
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

everything you need is at the link below.

parts link just click the blue link and it will take you to where you can order the parts. hope this helps, thanks and best wishes. Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I see the lower basket, no upper basket and I had already found this website but was not sure if it was applicable to my dw made by Hobart.
yes the parts will fit your Hobart, Hobart made the Kitchen Aid. I may need to look further for the upper, your right its not there.
I cant find the upper rack at any of my suppliers, its unavailable. the other parts however will fit.