Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

I HAVE A MOFFAT M300 OVEN WICH IS AS NEW INSIDE THE OVEN ON

I HAVE A MOFFAT M300 OVEN WICH IS AS NEW INSIDE THE OVEN ON THE FLOOR IS THE HOLE FOR THE GAS FLAMES TO COME THRO IS THERE A HEAT SHEILD FITTED OVER THIS AS THERE ARE TWO SCREW HOLES IN THE FLOOR THAT SEEM TO BE THERE TO FIT ONE AND A POST IN THE MIDDLE TO SUPP0RT IT IF I AM RIGHT CAN YOU STILL BY THEM AND WHO CAN SUPPLY ME WITH IT THANKS A MILLION
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Johnston replied 2 years ago.
Hi welcome to just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today with your problem.

Is this what you are looking for ?

If this has been helpful please press accept.Smile
Oven Bottom Panel - Part # XXXXX Mfg Part # XXXXX
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I DISCOVERED THIS PART MAY BE MISSING WHEN I STARTED TO INSTALL THE OVEN INTO OUR REBUILT KITCHEN SO I AM NOT REALY SURE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I AM SORRY TO SAY.I WILL TRY TO GIVE A BETTER DISCRIPTION TO YOU.THE OVEN FLOOR IS FLAT UNTILL IT GETS TOWARDS THE BACK IT THEN HAS AN UPWARD BULGE IN IT THE TOP OF THIS IS FLAT AND HAS A LARGE RECTANGULAR HOLE CUT INTO IT.FASTENED UNDERNEATH THIS HOLE IS THE BRACKET CARRYING THE GAS JET AND IGNITION ASSEMBLY THIS IS ON VIEW WHEN YOU LOOK INSIDE THE OVEN IT IS THE COVER THAT IS OVER THIS HOLE(IF NEEDED)THAT I AM AFTER.MY FREE STANDING GAS OVEN THAT IS BEING USED AT THE MOMENT HAS THIS FITTED SO I AM THINKING IT MAY BE THE SAME
Is there any chance you could send a picture. The picture i sent you is a heat shield.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I AM AFRAID I HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME AT THE MOMENT AS I AM DUE ON SHIFT IN THIRTY MINUITS I WILL CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU THANKS A LOT.TONY
That is not a problem i will talk to you tomorrow.
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 years experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HELLO I SPOKE TO YOU YESTERDAY ABOUT THE MOFFAT OVEN. OVERNIGHT I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH THE WIFE AND OUR DECISION IS TO GO FOR A REPLACEMENT AS SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ONE.IT STARTED LIFE IN A DISPLAY KITCHEN AT JEWSONS AND TOGETHER WITH OTHER THINGS WE HAVE DISCOVERED WE THINK WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS OVER IT. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION,AND WILL CERTAINLY USE THE SITE AGAIN THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP.TONY.
Thank you. You are very welcome.
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 years experience