Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Figidaire heavy duty drier makes a rattling noise wen i

My Figidaire heavy duty drier makes a rattling noise wen i switch on. It worked perfectly up to know. I do not want to switch on again until i fix it. LCE 756857 model number

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

the rattling noise is the blower wheel . these blower wheels are plastic and they strip on the motor shaft and get loose, thus the rattle, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Blower-Wheel/131476300/473 for around $24.00, this is a common problem on both your dryer and the maytags, (same blower wheel) its part # XXXXX on the diagram. thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Again

Thank you for your promot response. I have ordered the part. I hope i can get a professional like you to fit it!

your welcome John, Enjoy the rest of your weekend ! thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my frigidaire is a US washer dryer Brian helped me on March 11th to get a new fan for dryer> i would like to know how to fit it please?

Optional Information:
Brand: frigidaire USA
Type of Appliance: Dryer

Already Tried:
nothing

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please assist me to fit the fAn with a step x step description
you need to remove the angled plate # 50 on the diagram and then the screws holding the front panel on (door and all ) then the screws on the blower housing. thats how you get to the blower wheel, turn the blow counter clockwise to remove.hold the motor shaft with a pair of vice grips.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks again Brian
no problem. I have company down for vacation so I'll be on and off this week. i do check my questions so if you need me let me know, thanks Bryan