Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi this is Frank From Apsley Plus @gmail.com. Went back to

Hi this is Frank From Apsley Plus @gmail.com. Went back to the FRIGIDAIRE
AUTOMATIC WASHER Model ATF6000ESO
Dont know if you remember but you sent me a Diagnostic test I did it and showed E41
This I have been told it is something to do with the door switch BUT as I said before I have replaced it I also checked for loose wires at control board. My supplier in Toronto told me they have only sold two control boards can this be the third let me know what am I to do.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Walt I was beginning to lose faith on Just Answere but I guess I should be loosing faith on THE HOME SMITHY ( I even gave him a ten dollar bonus) The first thing was he was off line and therefore could not leave him a message why dos’s Just Answer have a mail drop system for the experts . Then I left a message for him yesterday and waited all day and no response. Starded searching the Web and found other sites So you can say that MR HOME SMITHY has not done much to help your organization . I still don’t really have an answer to my problem. I think I know what the solution is based on other materials I read but I wanted the answer from the so called expert, The Home Smithy. So yes I am still looking for a response to my question and hope you can help me because the board is about $250.00 and I don’t want to be stuck with it.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

E41--Control board thinks the door switch is open, this is the door switch assembly for your machine. you need to order and replace that. heres a link to a video to show you how to replace it, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Switch/131763202/1531974 unfortunately they don't ship to Canada but the part # XXXXX XXXXX

Door lock and switch assembly

Manufacturer NumberNNN-NN-NNNNreplacing this will solve the issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
But!!! here is my problem THE HOME SMITHY (one of your expert) knows that I have already changed the door switch and checked for a loose connections. The only thing I need to say is that door is a little loose but it lockes up ok, which tells me the mechanism is ingaging . I am an appliance repaireman up here in Apsley Ontario Canada, the door switch was the first thing I did. So I am already $80 in hole .I here the control boards is about $200 . That is why I turned to you guys for conformation so I dont end up loosing $300 on the job.
okay, I didn't realize that you changed that already.that code is referring to a bad door lock but it could be the board itself thats not reading it, if the connections are good and you changed the lock unless the loose door is causing the issue I would say the board.