Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
6636336

how to adjust gas flow to stove top burners

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Goellner replied 4 years ago.

tom goellner :

Are you on natural or LP gas ? Is this a new stove or has it just started doing this?

JACUSTOMER-saomu5fe- :

LP LP 2 yr old

tom goellner :

OK I guess you're saying it used to work OK but now it is not. If that is the case - something has changed with the gas pressure to your house or the gas line feeding the stove is partially clogged . If it is partially clogged one burner will work OK but as you turn on more - jwith each one the flame gets smaller . If even from the beginning the flame is too small you'll need to have your gas company check the gas pressure at your stove - could be the regulator at the tank or the one at the house is not operating correctly.

JACUSTOMER-saomu5fe- :

You have no idea what I am taking about. I gave you modle #. Its a Commercial stove. LP Burnning a yellow flam. I want to adjust the gas on ea burner. You do not have the info I need. Please refund my money. You should say you don't work on commercial units.