Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an EWAVE microwave I went to put the light on the other

I have an EWAVE microwave I went to put the light on the other day and the bulbs underneath acted like they blew. I replaced them now the micro. turns on but the turn table does not work the light in side ether and it sounds bad when you run it. I took the front top cover off and when I turn it on none of the fans in there come on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today

these have whats called a smart board in them. there are relays on the board. these relays control everything, lights fans magnetron, turntable. this is the control board. its in the control panel where you set the time on the microwave. you need to order and replace it. I am including a link to the part if you wish to replace this yourself. the part runs around $77.00. link below.

link .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do i get to this smart board?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
you need to remove the control panel ( touch pad assembly) its part of the touch pad. there are screws holding the touch pad on. cant pull up the diagrams for this one however sorry. if this has screws holding the grill along the top usually the screws are behind that grill. remove it .