Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Roper dishwasher model rud4000mq2 type 280-0. It

I have a Roper dishwasher model rud4000mq2 type 280-0. It is getting power from the circuit breaker but does not have power within the unit. So it will not run through the cycle. Is there a fuse in the dishwasher and if so, where is the fuse located> Thanks for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

this machine has an internal thermal fuse. this needs to be checked first, there is a service tech sheet located on the kick panel under the door. this will show you location of parts and wiring. also check the connections in the junction box where your wires to the dishwasher connect and make sure one hasn't come loose it the wire nuts, its a silver box behind the kick panel.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The wiring in the junction box has already been checked for a complete circuit. The fuse will be checked next via multitester. Thanks for your help. I hope this is the solution. If there are any other electrical possibilities, please let me know. I am happy and satisfied but do not see any button to accept your answer on this page.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

the door switches would be one thing to check and also the motor relay, if its not filling at all it could be one of the door switches, check both of them. if theres still nothing your timer has failed.