Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an Kenmore Elite front load, model #11042922200. It

I have an Kenmore Elite front load, model #11042922200. It was used three days ago and seemed to work well, but today, there is no power. The socket is live, the main fuse box is fine. Any suggestions?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

do you have a volt meter ( multimeter)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not have the volt meter.
okay.these machines don't have an internal fuse so you need to check power to the user interface. ( the part with the buttons , control) sometimes if your lucky its a loose plug from the CCU to the interface. there are screws along the back holding the top on, remove those and slide the top back and off, check all the plugs on the control and the CCU (central control unit) this is the CCU, and this is the interface. . check the wiring plugs, wiggle them and see if it lights up. if not replace the CCU. heres a link to the part. link thanks . Bryan