Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

washer is stuck in pump out mode. Even after unplugging it

washer is stuck in pump out mode. Even after unplugging it and reconnecting. Will not do anything else
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

What do you mean "is stuck in pump out mode"? And is this a washer or a dishwasher?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is a washing machine. Seems like it won't go into spin cycle and the pump is running

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
OK is the water pumping out all the water or not? Is the unit still washing like normal?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's pumped out and the pump keeps running but want go into spin mode. Tried unpluging it but all it wants to do is pump
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I see, well that isn't good. If it's draining out all the time that's a bad control board. You'll need to order and replace the main control board to fix the issue. This is the part under the button in the back right corner on top of your washer.