Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Drippings trapped inside the lower oven door of my GE JB850dp3ww

Drippings trapped inside the lower oven door of my GE JB850dp3ww dble oven range are visable from the outside.Looks asteticly unatractive. Whats the fix...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you're trying to get between the oven door glass, then the entire door needs to be pulled off and the door taken apart. If you open the door up all the way there is either a flip up locking tab on each hinge that you can rotate upwards so that the hinge locks out, or there will be a tiny hole that appears at the joint of the hinge which you can stick a small screw through to lock the hinge out. Once the hinges are locked out, just lift the door up tot he broil position and pull it off the oven. Now you can remove the screws coming in from the top and bottom and the door will split apart so that you can clean between the oven door glass.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I see this is still open, is there anything else I can help you with today?