Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have one burner on my frigidaire range ceramic cooktop is

I have one burner on my frigidaire range ceramic cooktop is not working.
ES200/300 Controls, Model #FEF376ASH.
How can I determine if the burner is bad or the controls are bad? Thanks for your help.
Bill Hanzal
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

You would have to test the burner with a ohm meter, Id pull the unit out from the wall and take the panel off in the rear behind the control panel, examine the infinite switch, most of the time if the infinite switch is damaged then the switch is bad. If the switch looks good then the burner is bad. Could also be a damaged wire.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. After hitting the ACCEPT button you can still ask further questions at a later date. Please don't forget to hit the ACCEPT button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.

Please don't leave feedback until we are completely finished,this is a process, you may want to come back later and I would be happy to give you additional assistance if needed. Taking time to give me Positive feedback is always appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Mike, I will check it when I get home from a doctor's appointment this morning.

Ok after accepting you can come back at anytime for further assistance if needed.