John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Customer Question

How can you keep the dacor gas burners from clicking and not flaming right?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Are they clicking all the time right even when the burners aren't turned on? or??

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, of course they only click when burners are on . this is a gas ignition system
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I understand that it's a gas off, but a common failure is that it will click all the time no matter what.

Your explaination isn't very clear to me on what is going on so perhaps you can try to explain what is going on with the burners again.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just Answers Service Ok let's try this again. You turn on the gas burner and it lights, however, the click, click starts and the burner may ......
Let me think about how to give you more info. Please cancel for now and I will send you an email tomorrow with more details from my wife. Hold up on the service until I get back to you. Hold billing please.
Lawrence Bell
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
ok good luck and let me know.