Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Kenmore Elite HE3t washing machine. F35 is appearing

We have a Kenmore Elite HE3t washing machine. F35 is appearing on ever wash. What do we do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F35 means that the unit is flooding so your pressure switch has failed. You'll need to manually open the door first, then replace the pressure switch under the top panel mounted to the right side wall to get rid of the error. To unlock the door, remove the 3 screws along the bottom of the lower front panel. The panel will then pull straight down and off. Once you remove this panel you can reach up behind the upper front panel and pull down on the small plastic pull tab attached to the bottom of the door lock assembly. This will manually unlock the door so you can open the door.

To access the pressure switch, pull the washer forward and remove the 2 or 3 screws coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will then pull straight back, up, and off. The pressure switch is mounted to the right side wall above the tub and is the only part with several wires going to it as well as a small rubber hose.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Why can't I print this information.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I'm not sure, but you can either print screen, or you can continue to come back and check the information any time you'd like at a later time.