Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience
63955563

How do I get the drive shaft bearing on cabrio wtw6200sw1 by

Customer Question

How do I get the drive shaft bearing on cabrio wtw6200sw1 by whirlpool it doesnt show on any of websites diagrams. Why?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.

Jason :

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect. This is because it is part of the outer tub. cost about $212 at searspartsdirect.com. FYI....Sears technicians have a bearing kit that cost about $80 plus around a $140 labor, that they can install. But if you want to replace it yourself, you have to but the outertub assembly, #11 on the searspartsdirect.com site when you type in the model#, under the tub section. If I was able to asist you please hit the green accept button....thanks

Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.
You can get the bearing tool and kit from whirlpool, tool# is W10447783, and kit# is W10435302.....good luck!