Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

it fills with water and it alsos takes the water out . the

it fills with water and it alsos takes the water out . the motor does run /the inpeller don,t move.
Hello I'm Larry and will use all my training and knowledge to help you so please bear with me ,, thanks

if the motor runs, it fill and pumps out then the wash impeller is bad, you have to remove the lower arm, remove the top of the pump assembly and then you can replace the impeller, its part number 99002659 which cost about $9 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you
graphic
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I took that out and it looked fine / and it does move with the motor
if its slipping on the shaft then it will not push the water to wash, they can look good and feel good but not be
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

does this need to be glued or something to the shaft . I watched this turn and the screw

is tight . You are saying this is the only thing that moves the water to the inpellers both top and bottom.

this is what moves the water and it has a shape on the bottom that fits the shaft and then the screw to hold it down, if the impeller has a spit in it then it will slip on the shaft under pressure of the water
i see you have not press the accept button yet and I'm about to go off line so if you still have questions please ask now ,,, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not see anything that indicated that on the shaft of the motor, I will check this tomorrow . Can I get ahold of you tomorrow after I check this. I did find a piece of broken glass in this area. Maybe this cause this to happen .
you can get hold of me and i can still help after you press the accept button, also if all is ok the only other thing will be the housing and its part number 6-917640 which cost about $15 ,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please press the accept button before you leave for my time and knowledge and i will get off for the day ,, thanks

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here