I did clean the vent originally. But after moving everything around and trying to get the housing clean I must have dislodged more lint. I have a screen over the exhaust outside to keep critters from climbing in,,,so stuff gets caught on it pretty quick. I also did what you said and reset the breaker. It wasn't tripped but reset it anyway.
So somewhere between those to things my dryer is FINALLY working. There wasn't that much lint,,,so could it have been something as simple as resetting the breaker???
It was heating a little but not much.