Robert
Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.

Where can I get a pedestal out door lamp #885255 White. Home

Customer Question

Where can I get a pedestal out door lamp #885255 White. Home depot in my area of Fla. does not carry it any more, please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hello.

Did you try to order it on the Home Depot website. I pulled it up on the site and they have them listed for sale. You can purchase them on the site and have them shipped to your home OR to the store you like to shop at. Sometimes the stores forget to check the site because they don't make any money off of the site. Here is the link for the light fixture you are looking for:

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100545774/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=885255&storeId=10051&superSkuId=202572675

It may not be in stock in your store but Home Depot online still carries them. I know this is a simple thing to tell you about so let me know if you have any other questions for me. I will be glad to help as much as I can.
Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did what you said before I talked to you people and I did call Home Depot on line and they told me it can not be ordered so I called you and Hampton Bay to resolve this problem with NO answer. So what next?

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, I did not see that in your 'already tried' area so I checked the site. Let me look at a few other options for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Home Depot does have the item in Black but that means I will have to take them all apart and paint them, also I need 4 of them.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
I have a call in to a few wholesalers. I will know something by tomorrow and I will update you.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

They have one left in stock at the following Home Depot:

2805 US Hwy 98N

Lakeland, Florida

33805

863/688-6800

You can order it online and pick it up in the store if you would like. They cannot ship it because it is a store exclusive. Just go to the website and set the store to the Lakeland Store. When you order it they will move it up to the customer service for you. I called the store and the guy said they had 2 on the shelf in white. The website shows only one so I would order it quick if I were you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

2805 US Hwy 98N

Lakeland, Florida

33805

863/688-6800

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already knew about Lake Land having1,but like I said before I need 4.But thanks for checking again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I called Lake Land and they are going to hold them for me. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
You may also want to try searching stores a little further away. This actual lamp has been discontinued and they will no longer carry it. The Home Depot stores that have not cleared them out or the only places to get them. I checked every wholesaler I could and nobody carried them. I am glad I could help you find the ones you did.