Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Amana, A&E (Whirlpool) ,and Maytag factory service

Tim Alan :

Hi my name isXXXXX will try and help you with your issue. Give me a minute to locate a diagram for you

Item 43 is the turntable motor and is accessed by removing the very bottom panel most have 3 screws at the bottom front and a few on each side and that entire panel can be lowered down and back. Most of the time that there is no turntable operation it is the motor that is faulty, the only way to be sure is to check for poser to the motor during operation with a volt meter, if there is power to the motor the motor is bad, if no power then it's the mother board that is faulty.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not sure what you are asking, if you have further questions or need further assistance just let me know.

PART NUMBER: 5304456175

$36.01 this is the turntable motor

PART NUMBER: 5304456173

This item is not returnable.

$5.10 this is the coupler that sits on the motor shaft and in turn the glass sits on this part

Pc board

PART NUMBER: 5304456155

$116.51 and this is the control board

Sears parts direct shows that they stock them or type in appliance parts to locate your local dealers other sources include partselect, appliance parts pros and appliance zone.