Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Amana, A&E (Whirlpool) ,and Maytag factory service
51145682

I have a second GE wall mounted Micro wave 1000 w JVM1650BH03

I have a second GE wall mounted Micro wave 1000 w JVM1650BH03 S/N -HH-900666 B and again all the plastic eventually breaks up.
right now I do not intend on buying a third (even though I am a 40 retiree from Ge).

But I noticed that the parts in a complete door for my unit is available and on sale.

Question:
I do not want to replace parts. DOES THE COMPLETE DOOR COME COMPLETELY ASSEM??.
CAN I INSTALL MYSELF OR MUST IT BE DONE BY A TECK??? How do a get a in Tek in North wildwood ,NJ 08260 . HAVE NO WAY TO CHECK FOR LEAKS?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tim Alan replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will try and help you. I did locate the complete door and will supply a part number for you.Technically anytime anything is done with a microwave it should be leak checked with a meter and by law anytime anything is done with the door it has to be leak checked. Sears is a good place to have service on a microwave most of their techs carry the meters or have access to them. As far as the door there are pins at the top and bottom of each of the hinges that come out and the door is easily replaced. The phone number for sears is 1 800 4 myhome.

Door asm blk

PART NUMBER: WB56X10511