Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

There is no water coming into my dishwasher...I had a clogged

There is no water coming into my dishwasher...I had a clogged sink two days ago and fixed it but now no there a way to clear the power panel? The dishwasher was working fine til the clogged sink...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

is this starting up ? is it just no water ? do you have the model # ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is running...makes its usual noise...the timer for the different cycles doesn't seem to change
Came home from work and magically sink was cleared...running great but dishwasher had some water in the I did the "cancel drain" for the first time ever...I wonder if there is a way to clear out the power panel...sort of like a restart on a computer?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
try this. put a gallon and a half of water in the machine by hand and then start it normally, let it run and see if it finishes the cycle and drains then resets. let me know. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
cross your fingers...already the timer number is XXXXX promise not to forget the green button...when this short cycle is over with the artificial water in it, should I run the dishwasher regularly to see if we fixed it? (If we did, you are a genius!!)
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
yes when its done try restarting as normal. let me know, thanks Bryan