Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Amana, A&E (Whirlpool) ,and Maytag factory service

Ihave a Whirlpool Conquest with front indoor loading and dispensing

Ihave a Whirlpool Conquest with front indoor loading and dispensing ice tray. I have completly cleaned the unit, turned back on the ice make and allowed it to refill half way. The motor sound like it is run a little faster than before it jammed but it is still dispensing no ice. When I open it up it looks like the auger has not changed position.
Hi my name isXXXXX you pl;ease post the complete model number of your unit, thank you. If the motor is running but the auger is not turning the cams may not be making contact and or worn, the cam and or gears are 2 pieces one on the ice bucket and one on the door.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok that is not the model number of the unit, there should be a tag inside the refrigerator near the top.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Take a look at number 16 and 31 on the diagram and make sure those are making contact and not worn or have any ice buildup on them.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I looked at the bottom of the despenser and it is wobbly and there did not seem like there was anymore screw length to tighten it This item is only 14 months old any suggestions on how to fix it.

Take at a look at the one inside the door too, that is the one that wears out quicker, if the one in the ice bin is wobbly try removing the screw and then putting it back in, it could be missing a washer or the washer is worn. Also try operating it without anything in it, you can observe the operation by closing the door switch manually and pressing the dispenser paddle.