Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

How do I get an installation manual for my machine?

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thanks for using Please remember, I do not get paid for my time and expertise until you accept. There is no installation manual for your manual, but I can get you one for one close. The installation procedures are the same for nearly any dishwasher. Would you like the "generic" installation guide?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to make this model stationary, ive purchased a kit for that the trouble is I.D. of the various hoses. would your generic manual help me in any way?

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
There are only two hoses, one for the drain, which will be the larger of the two. The drain line is attached to the main pump assembly and the inlet hose will be attached to the water inlet valve.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do I need be concerned with the old lines for the faucet connection? Worried about backflow.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
You are trying to convert a portable into a built in, correct? You will need a hose from the water supply source and one to the drain of your home. If you have these from an old installation, you will likely be able to connect the new hoses and discard the old hoses.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Kelly
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.

You bet, keep me posted if you run into trouble!

Clicking the "ACCEPT" button will NOT close this question. Once you accept, you may refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved! Also, please leave positive feedback after you accept, this is important!